Sunday, June 3, 2007

Sono polacca...

My Italian friends used to add below their emails a following text:

Sono italiano. Chiedo scusa per le parole di Berlusconi. Egli non mi rappresenta.
I am Italian. I beg your pardon for Berlusconi words. He does not represent me.
Ich bin italienisch. Ich entschuldige mich für die Berlusconi Wörter. Er vertritt mich nicht.
He aari Italia. Asks I'm kurja luku sana ei myöskään Berlusconi. Hän ei we saleswoman.
MIJ zij zitten Italiaans. Asks I'm sorry cijfers naar de woordje ook niet Berlusconi. Hij niet mij verkoopster.
Yo ellos Italian. Asks afligido número el palabra ni Berlusconi. Él no me vendedora.
Jestem Wlochem. Przepraszam wszystkich za slowa Berlusconiego. On mnie nie reprezentuje.
Soy italiano. Me disculpo por las palabras de Berlusconi. Él ! no me representa.
Je suis italien. Je m'excuse pour les mots de Berlusconi. Il ne me représente pas.
Eu sou italiano. Eu peço desculpa palavras de Berlusconi. Ele não me representa.


Maybe it's time to start adding something similar to my emails? I was thinking about something like this:

I am Polish. I appologize for Giertychs and Kaczynskis. They do not represent me.
Jestem Polka. Przepraszam za Giertychow i Kaczynskich. Oni mnie nie reprezentuja.
Sono polacca. Chiedo scusa per Giertychi e Kaczynski-i (how do you make plural from names in Italian?). Loro non mi rappressenti.
Ich bin polnisch. Ich entschuldige mich für Giertychen und Kaczynski-en. Sie vertritten mich nicht.

Dear friends, please correct mistakes in the above and translate to other languages that you know.