Monday, June 11, 2007

10'000

I got my small digital camera (Casio Exilim EX-Z500) 1.5 years ago from Jochen as a Christmas present. To be precise I got it on 29th of December 2005. On Saturday, 8th of June 2007 I took with it a photo number 10'000. Or rather I thought I did. I planned to post this photo on the blog but when I uploaded the pictures from my camera today I saw that there is no such photo. There is only a photo with the number 9999 and a photo with the number 0001...

Anyway, the point is that I took 10'000 photos during 525 days, which gives an average of 19 photos a day. Does it qualify as an obsessive compulsive disorder, or not yet?

Here are the milestone pictures:

9999: Ocean Beach


0001: The Dreamer, Golden Gate Park


I took them during my last longer bike ride from my place via Twin Peaks to Ocean Beach, then via Golden Gate Park, Presidio and Golden Gate Bridge to Sausalito, and from there back home again via Golden Gate Bridge and Embarcadero.