- 4-5 zucchinis, washed, not peeled, cut
- two cloves of garlic, chopped
- glass of crumbled feta
- 20 fresh basil leaves, washed, chopped (could be substituted by dried basil and oregano spice)
- 3 tbsp of fresh cilantro (also can be omitted)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp of olive/canola oil
- Warm up oil on the frying pan.
- Add zucchini and garlic, mix, cover, steam for around 15-20 minutes.
- When zucchini becomes soft and slightly brown, remove from fire, add feta, basil, salt, pepper, cilantro. Mix and serve warm.
I do not think recipes get any easier!