Sunday, October 28, 2007

hunger

I sent to one of my friends - potato pancakes (*) lover - the following text from bash:

[nagl] what do you think is the most wonderful thing in the world?
[mime] sex
[piter] sex
[uffok] sex
[frik] potato pancakes

Here is what he replied to me:

:-o

I would even agree with it :-)

Although, probably with time potato pancakes will move up on my list :-)))

(*) potato pancakes are a delicacy of Polish cuisine; even I sometimes faced with a choice between sex and these pancakes would have to think for a while what I prefer and I guess the answer would mostly depend on WHO would be asking ;-)


Wyslalam do jednego znajomego - wielbiciela plackow ziemniaczanych - nastepujacy tekst z basha:

[nagl] jak myslicie, co jest najwspanialsza rzecza na swiecie?
[mime] sex
[piter] sex
[uffok] sex
[frik] placki ziemniaczane

Oto jaka dostalam od niego odpowiedz:

:-o

ja sie nawet z tym zgadzam :-)

Choc placki ziemniaczane pewnie przesuna sie w gore z czasem :-)))