Saturday, January 15, 2011

Take a Photo...

As I described in one of my previous posts, many Indian people were genuinely happy to have their picture taken with me. There were also many others who were happy to pose for the pictures I was taking, like for example the kids on this photo:


Imagine how shocked I was when the two girls portrayed at the photo below, first happily posed for the pictures (moreover, THEY asked us to take pictures of them, not the other way around), and then demanded money for that!


Even worse, the boy on the following picture had a little monkey on a leash, with which he also wanted to pose for paid pictures. Of course we were not interested in his offer, as more than likely, the little monkey's mother had to be killed for the boy to take its baby... Nancy tried to explain that to the boy, but he seemed not to care and kept on following us for some time:




The boy following Nancy and Naomi: