Wednesday, July 29, 2009

random collection of photos from San Francisco

Here is a pretty much random collection of photos of my parents wandering through the streets of San Francisco.

What would be SF without its cable cars?!


Chinatown Gate:


On the streets of Chinatown:


Nice to meet you, Mr President!


I want to perform on the streets of SF, too!


Transamerica Pyramid and Sentinel Building:


On the way to the Coit Tower:


Bay Bridge:


Behind Port of San Francisco:


In front of SF Museum of Modern Arts:


On top of Potrero Hill, my neighborhood:


In front of my work, downtown in the background:


At my work:


Green San Francisco:


Let's read together!


On the last evening in San Francisco we went for dinner at Little Nepal in Bernal Heights:


The food there was delicious as always:


Union Square at night:


I left my heart in...