Friday, August 15, 2008

Poland 2008 - Poznan

As I studied in Poznan and I still have many close friends living there, I just can not imagine visit to Poland without stopping in Poznan. Personally, I think that it is one of the most beautiful cities in Poland with a wonderful pub-scene. I can not remember when I had had so much time at the pub, as I had in Poznan's "Zak" where I went with Artur, one of my classmates from the university. People are so nice, friendly and interactive at Polish pubs, that I would not be surprised if you would make a life-long friend during a single night's visit to a typical Polish pub.

Old Market Square in Poznan is absolutely beautiful, both during the night:


...and during the day:


Poznan University of Economics:


The Imperial Castle:


1st of May decor at Pub "Zak":


At Zak, there were many interesting types of people. One of my favorites was this girl with a very original bang: