Here is another quick and easy recipe. This delicious recipe for kale with raisins comes from Madhur Jaffrey's "World Vegetarian."
- kale (~ 1 lbs, cut into fine strips) - remember to buy organic!
- raisins (~ 1/2 cup)
- olive oil (as little as possible)
- garlic (3 cloves, peeled, lightly crashed but left whole)
- hot dried red chili (1, left whole)
- vegetable broth or water (2 glasses)
- Put the oil, chili, and garlic in a frying pan and set over medium-high heat. Stir until garlic becomes golden-brown on both sides.
- Add the raisins. Stir once.
- Add the kale, stir.
- Add the vegetable stock, mix, cover and turn heat down to low.
- Simmer 20-30 minutes, add salt if needed.
- Serve and enjoy :)