Thursday, October 23, 2008

Rupa & The April Fishes

On Wednesday evening I went to Yoshi's for an absolutely fantastic concert of the band called Rupa & The April Fishes. They were recommended to me by Shiva, the Wonder Woman with the Lasso of Truth, whose recommendations are always worth following - thank you darling :)

It is really difficult for me to describe what kind of music they play as almost each single one of their songs is in different style, so I recommend that you go to their webpage and check them out for yourself. And if you like them, go to one of their concerts! Rupa has an absolutely mesmerizing stage personality and she will make you fall in love with her music in a split second. The band will be touring through US and Canada this fall and they will also have a serious of concerts in Germany in March next year. They will be back in SF on December, 6th, and if I have nothing better to do then, I think I will go for their concert again. And if I ever have a wedding party, they will be playing there :)