Thursday, September 11, 2008

Muir Woods in wide angle

As I still had Anil's car yesterday I took Agnieszka to Muir Woods that she can see the Redwoods. I think it was also the first time that I was there with my wide-angle lens thanks to which it is almost possible to see a whole Redwood tree on one photo. Below are few pics demonstrating that.

Little deer with blue eyes:


Agnieszka with a huge Redwood in the background:


Fallen tree:


Monika and Redwoods:


Redwoods like to grow in groups:


And sometimes they form this kind of burls that in favorable conditions give rise to the clones of the original tree:


Most Redwoods have extremely straight barks, except for this one:


Agnieszka inside one of the Redwoods:


Me, the tree witch!



PS On Saturday we are leaving for our road trip, so do not expect any blog posts for the next 2.5 weeks. In meantime, do not do anything that I would not do :)