Friday, November 9, 2007

Led by Destiny

My dearest friend Ania is the most kind, caring and thoughtful person in the world. All what she does says: I think about you, I care about you and I love you.

When she came to visit me recently in SF, she brought me a book that is not easy to get: "Led by Destiny" written by Kinga Freespirit about her (and her boyfriend's, Chopin) hitchhiking trip around the world. Already the fact that she managed to get that book for me is impressive enough, but being as amazing as Ania is, she of course even managed to get this book signed by Chopin with a personal dedication to me... (Kinga couldn't have signed it as she had died a year ago during her trip through Africa)

This also shows how bad I am. I got this book two months ago and only yesterday night I saw the dedication. But when I saw it, I almost started crying as I again got reminded how lucky I am to have so many wonderful friends around me.

Thank you so much Anutku. And thank you to all my other amazing friends. You make me feel the most loved person on earth.